Today’s Daily prompt word is echo and here is my take on this prompt.
An echo is something you 👂 hear right? Like even though I’m a grown up when I do something that mom would not 👎 like her warning voice echoes loudly in my 👂 👂 ears. Here are somethings ok found when searching the word echo.
Amazon has a cool speaker called Echo.
Today’s daily prompt is the word anticipation and here is my take on the prompt.
Today’s daily prompt word is ostentatious and here is my take on this prompt.
Being ostentatious is not a good thing in my opinion. Ostentatious people flaunt what they have in order to impress others and in some cases even take down a person that doesn’t have material things. I Googled this word and found some cool stuff.
That’s all I got today folks!!!
This week the daily post presents us with writing or whatever we want about whatever in a different style than we usually do. To find out more go here and check it out. For now I’m going to give this my best shot.
Here is to the words that make me happy and full of love. A play by Annette starring numerous letters to form a unique word.
Act one age birth to 13-
- Family enters in the scene with love by their sides. They dote over me.
Cut to age 7-8
- Mom, my sister and I huddle together in a blackout storm. Fear blasts its way in the room they lay. Mother makes shadow puppets on the wall. Comfort between them I feel.
Act two 13-22 years old-
- Heartbreak rears its ugly head. Assault and domestic violence make her a victim. Sadness overwhelmed her.
- Birth gives her hope and joy three times her sons come in and lavish her with affection. Bonds are formed. Truly happier than ever before. Kids all run around growing as they go.
- Lady enters scene drunk and hopped up on drugs. Despair, agony, dark, and lonley. Fade to lady alone nobody around only her and her bottle. Her mental illnesses no longer are silent.
- In and around the stage all the words of her life now dance. Mindfulness, recovery, joy, peace, enlightenment, harmony, love, meaningful, strong, family and friends are the stars. Standing ovation from the crowd.
Today’s word is lofty and here is my take on it.
I found some really good quotes with lofty in them. Enjoy!